New and Improved

Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm resurrecting this blog because I don't have the mind to create a new one.

So how have I been? Not great. Today is probably not the best day to start writing again. My beloved Milo was diagnosed with lymphoma in March. After some aggressive chemo he was in remission and doing well. We moved to Philly and at our first appointment here I found out that he had relapsed.

Long story short, just under 2 months later, he's really sick- almost overnight. Literally, he was fine one day and all labored breathing and slow walking the next.

I'm sorry I don't have much more interesting or happy things to share, but at some point, I will. And when I'm ready, I will tell you about the 55 year old married guy that tried his best to get me to go to his hotel last night.
Posted by Kristen @ 6:27 AM

Comments:

invisible